Terms & Conditions
When you place your order with BB8 Design you agree and are bound to the terms and conditions outlined outlines below. We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
- Any new domain names registered will be under the ownership and control of BB8 Design. You can request ownership and transfer of domains free of charge. This can be done anytime.
- All domain renewals are included in your pay monthly package unless agreed otherwise.
- We take no liability for any loss of profit or website downtime caused by expiration of domain names or other technical faults caused by any third party or domain registrar.
- BB8 Design will require for you to supply all the content to be added to your website, you may also supply images and we can also supply stock images free of charge, the number of images provided by us is limited at our discretion. All text and images submitted must be free of copyright and BB8 Design accepts no responsibility for any infringement of copyright law arising from any text or images used on your site. If you need your content providing for you we can provide this at an additional cost. Please contact us for more information.
- Most websites are completed in under 7 working days, however, if the content is not provided on time this could be delayed.
- BB8 Design reserves the right to refuse to handle in any way, material which may be deemed offensive or illegal
Contract Duration / Cancellation
- All website accounts are agreed on a 12-month contract, after this period a rolling monthly contract comes into effect.
- Requests for account cancellation can be made by emailing email@example.com Accounts will be cancelled and PayPal agreements terminated.
- Account cancellation will result in the complete termination of the website, your website will be held on our servers for 12 months if you decided to renew your website in the future.
- As default with any pay monthly hosting package Hosting, technical maintenance, software updates and all general upkeep services are all provided by BB8 Design.
- Whilst we strive to ensure you do not experience any disruption of service, we cannot accept liability for disruption of service caused by factors that lie outside of our control.
- In the event that a website fault occurs as the result of amendments made by the customer, a request may be made to BB8 Design to rectify the fault and will be quoted and billed based upon the work required to rectify.
Charges & Payments
If the Customer fails to pay BB8 Design on the due date we may:
- Suspend all Services until payment has been made in full.
This contract will be governed exclusively by the laws of the United Kingdom.